Friday, September 19, 2008

Need Pictures!

So to all of you who read this I need old pictures of when we were all really young! I need pics of all the cusions and their parents way back in the day! I was rumaging through Moms pictures and found a ton of really good ones and am going to make something for the family christmas party! Send it either through email...(hottisphinx@yahoo.com) or mail me at(ask me where I live in an email)LOL Thank you Katy!This includes pictures from now to with your kids and everything! I will be taking pics from your guy's blogs to make the timeline complete! Thank you all Hannah

3 comments:

Katy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
zoobaby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
robust_ly said...

HANNAH! I didn't know you had a blog and I am sad that I didn't know that. But now I do so now I can follow. Except I am the worst about commenting...

But I'll be reading ;)