Monday, February 2, 2009

Determination!

So I had a great time watching the superbowl last night! I went with mom and dad to a couple they meet with for bible study and we had a great time! They had a 47'' Hi-Def TV that was really nice and lot's of snack's! It was fun except that the cards lost :( Makes me sad! On another note I called PetSmart today and was like "Hi this is Hannah I met you about a week and a half ago!" And Jeff(the guy who does the hiring) was like "Oh Ya I remember you! The one who works at the zoo right
?" I was like "Ya! I was woundering if you have looked at my resume yet?" "No, not yet I have been really swamped the last couple of weeks but I will make some time today, K?" "K, you remember my name right?" "Ya, Hannah Lewis. Worked at the zoo and wants to get into something with animals and has a pretty smile!" "Yap thats right. Thanks bye!" I guess I made an impression on him! Hope this pan's out! I will call him tomarow to see if he has looked at it! I must have determination and be persistant!

No comments: