Thursday, October 1, 2009

No one blogs anymore!

It seems to me that no one blogs anymore and that includes me! Are our lives so busy we forget to do it? Who knows! I just wanted to update you all on myself and whats happening. I have a new car and am so glad I do. I can now do what I want and when I want to. I have been to my one class in writing and it is so fun and I am learning a lot about essay writing. I might put some of them on here to see if you all think I am doing well! I also am going to be volunteering at Wild Life Images started this coming Wednesday. It has turned out to be more then I expected! I am doing an internship! I get to prep food, handle wild animals, and learn how to do tours!!! I get 3 credits for the 10 week internship and I am so excited! I get to learn the ins and outs of the place and am also going to do the outreach program and be able to educate children and old people! But that fills my Mon Wed and some weekends so I won't be available LOL! Well I guess that is all for right now! Toodles!