Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Goals!

Was thinking about moving forward in my life and seeing if I can do things on my own. But first I think I need to get my diploma as an Administrative Assistant work at my job for a while and have some savings. My thought process is this if I make a checklist of what I need to get done before I do something it will help me become more of an adult. So here is my checklist and I will probably add to it.

  • The first is I need to be comfortable in my job and be making a regular check.

  • The second is I want to have a second income. Whether or not its a second job or some venture on my own I want to be able to live comfortably.

  • The third is that I want to get my diploma as an Administrative Assistant. That will help me get that second part time job. This takes 6 months or more so it might take a while.

  • The fourth is that I want to have over 1500 in savings for move in costs.

  • The fifth is that I want most of my debts paid off.
Right now that's all Ive got but I will probably think of more as time goes on but these are my new goals I will be working for!

No comments: