Monday, September 5, 2011

been a couple months.

So Brian and Rachel's wedding was simple but nice. We had a great time laughing and having fun. Here are some pictures.
Rachel and her beautiful dress.
The groomsmen and groom waiting for everything to start!
The groomsmen from left to right...Aaron(Brian's brother), Brian (groom), Joe (best man), and Rachel's brother.
The bridesmaids from left to right...Me, Bree (maid of Honor), Rachel, and Meagan.
Brian and Rachel
Brian and Rachel
These are some pretty pictures that I have taken in the last couple months.

Well overall things have been going great. Joe and I are officially together. I am going to school more then full time and I am trying to find a job. It's all a little crazy really how much time passes and you don't even mean it to. Sometimes it seems like nothing is happening and then everything is happening at once. Well hopefully I can keep up and do well. Hannah

No comments: