Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Results

I am already seeing results from working out! My tummy is tighter and I feel stronger. Every day I add new things to my routine and am challenged every time! Today I added a new yoga pose (now I'm up to 4) and 6 new strength routines. It really tested me and I decided to just do those for that session. Maybe I will do some more tonight with my regular stuff.

My birthday is fast approaching and I can't wait. Joe and I and a couple of our friends are going to the pub to have fun that night. It's going to be a blast. The family party is usually around thanksgiving. Ben and Katy and the kids are coming down this year so we will have a full house. I wish Ness could come but she has so much work she won't be able too. Hopefully she will be able to come for Christmas.

I have until Sunday off so I am going to do a ton of stuff including a couple things for moms birthday. I am glad I am able to do this for her and I will post pics tomorrow.

No comments: