Saturday, November 12, 2011

New diet

So I started a new diet a couple of days back! I got a Wii Fit for my birthday from my lovely boyfriend and have been using it everyday! Right now I am sore but that is a good sign that I am doing something right...right? Well I want to start writing what I eat and do for exercise for the previous day to make sure I am held accountable for what I am doing. My goal is in 6 months be down 15 pounds to about 130 or less and be toned in my stomach butt and arms. I want to work out as many times as I can to do this.

Yesterday I was on the wii fit for 15 min and did pretty good. I can feel the power that yoga has on the body from doing just two poses the half moon and warrior poses. I most feel it in my arms and sides right now and I hope to add more to my routine. I did a little running and it was nice. I definitely want to do more of that. I love that I get to follow a cat... My fav things so far are kung fu and hula hoop.

Here is what I ate:
Breakfast-small bowl of yogert with granola
Lunch- Nothing I was working
Dinner- Ate late but had 3 scrambled eggs and a few chips and a banana. Plus a tiny bowl of ice cream.

I am thinking of getting some healthy choice meals so I can take them to work and be able to watch calorie income. I just need to make sure I eat in moderation and get some more fruits and vegetables in there.

So far I have lost 3 pounds in about 4 days! Thats pretty good! I want to add the elliptical to my training also but we will see how much time I have.

No comments: