Monday, September 29, 2008

New Job!

So today I started my new job at Harry and David! Its going to be really great! I used to work at ACS in Portland and that was really rough! I would get the worst calls of people yelling and swearing and crazy things like getting transfered to someone right next to me!!! But here the people we call or get calls from want to talk to us and want to buy from us! Its a lot esier system to learn and I don't have to know as much!

So me and Joe went to the Grants Pass-Merlin area to look at house-land prices! It differs so much! The was one that was just land(about 6.09 acres) and it was 350,000! Another one was 10 acres had a home and a shop with the whole property fenced in! It was 305,000!!!! Crazy! Someday me and Joe hope to get a place out there and build it up enough to re-sell it in the future! Obvisly thats like 5-10 years from now but its good to look to the future! We wanted to see how the market was doing right now and then when we look into it later we can see if it is growing or not!

Anyway thats all that happened so far! Hannah

No comments: