Saturday, December 6, 2008

One More week!

So I am going to stay in Portland for another week! going to be going to the zoo and hanging out with friends! I am having a lot of fun here and I love it! I really don't want to leave. I have been thinking that my online school is way to much and that I want to go to PSU here in Portland. I have been researching it and see that it would be more cost efective to do that then online plus I can get student housing and a job on campus plus I would be able to get my bachlors in zoology and then get an internship at the zoo during the summer and hopefully a job. Sometimes I hate when I get settled somewhere that I feel that God is leading me somewhere else. Right now I am going to do more research and decide by spring if I am going to transfer. Other then that I am doing really good.

2 comments:

robust_ly said...

I am going to PSU in the fall! It is the cheapest university in the state. What school are you taking classes through now and what classes?

Joe said...

Looks like you're going to make it better there than you ever could here. I knew this was going to happen eventually... I Never wanted to keep you from the place you love. When you started to go anti-social on me, I was very worried. I'm glad things are working out well.