Monday, December 21, 2009

A couple more things!

So last night I had a major OCD moment last night and organized my bathroom! It was really weird I just had to do it and did it till I was done then my brain went to my bedroom and I was like NO time for bed! LOL I was also looking at houses in Portland to see what the prices for them were and there is this mobile home that is like $9,000! I really wish I had the money then I could totally buy it and it would just be so cool! Its in Beverton and not to far from the zoo. It needs some updating and cleaning but thats why its a great deal! I looked at some of my old pics and found some that I know I haven't put up here. I took a trip to Washington to see my birth dad and his family and here are some pics! Plus I found a great clip of the HellGate trip we took this summer!

We buggie bordied for like an hour! I was so sore!

Me and my step sister Kristy

Us walking back

Before I left

Me and my birthfather Micheal

From left to right great grandma, me ,Micheal, and grandma!

Candid that Stephine my step mom took

Its crazy! We look so much alike! I love this photo!

No comments: