Friday, April 30, 2010

Today I am doing a Harry Potter marathon with Justin! We started this like two days ago and aren't even done with the first one! I hope to at least be done with the first two by the end of tonight. I love hanging out with the boys. It's so much fun just being able to laugh and dink around. We went to see Hot Tub Time Machine yesterday. It was ok but had way to much boobs and butts and language for it to be a really great movie. I laughed a lot though. Mothers day is coming up and I can't wait to give mom her gift! I will make sure to get pic's so everyone can see. My friend Jenna's B-Day is coming up to and I really want to go on a camping trip for her birthday but I don't think I can go unless Justin goes. Hopefully he can get the time off. He has been working a lot lately and I really miss spending most of our time together but its for the better. Anyway update done.

No comments: