Tuesday, May 4, 2010

There is this job in Grants Pass that is for a Vet Reception person. I went and applied for it and they never called but they just added it again on craigslist so maybe I should call and see if I can get an interview? I don't know its kinda far away but it would still be a job. Anyway today I am going over to Robyns to play with her animals and then off to the LaQuinta for a meeting with some people who sell legal services. Who knows I could have a new job by the end of the day. Anyone want cheap endless legal advice? LOL I cleaned my room like majorly today. Jenesa might be staying in my room so I thought I would do that for her. I am also working on the quilt for my friend Nan. I am about 4 rows in and going strong. I get about 1-2 rows done everyday. I really want to start writing something. Not sure what but it would be so cool to be published someday. I just need to keep my focus on what I am doing and then finish it. Anyway that's all for now!

No comments: