Monday, January 31, 2011

Family?

I should just move out and be a "normal person" since my mom and grandma can't seem to take me. What is the point of family if they can't just be there for me? Every time I have a problem with how they treat me it's always how I am treating them and never how they can help and support me. Do you know how hard it is on this person? Look what your doing to your mother! and a plethora of other things that turn the blame on me. Sometimes I wish I could just move out and not talk to any of you anymore because all it creates is stress for both parties. But I am not a person who moves in with a guy just to escape a situation and I am not going to back down with my view on certain things because they are old. Kick me out if you want and ruin my life. Thanks to all you haters that call yourselves family!

No comments: