Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wow its been a while once again! For whatever reason things happen and I don't keep up with all my social network places! I have a fantastic new job as a assistant for a real-estate broker. It's a fun job and I really like it and hope to have it for a while.

I am also going back to school. Math, Writing, Computer Science, and Health! I am taking 14 credits and loving it and all my teachers! Unfortunately I have to pay for school for this term and most likely the next to raise my GPA. Somehow the lady I talked to thought I could raise it enough this term but I am not sure so we will see. I have decided to go into the Dental Assistants program that goes for 4 terms and starts Fall of this year and I am hoping to get in when I finish all my pre-reqs. They generally make about 32,000 a year and I can move on to Dental Hygienist which is a 4 year school but I will have the first year of credits done through RCC so it will only take 3 years. But being a dental assistant will give me enough money to get out of debt and save money and all that. I would be able to live on my own if I wanted and do what I want to do which is nice.

Another thing that has happened that was unexpected. I have been hanging out with Joe Despain a lot lately. Its so much fun and brings back so many memories. I don't think I really ever got over him but right now I want to focus on school and work and not have an actual romantic relationship so right now we are just friends and going to try and stay that way for a while.

My knee was feeling a lot better and when I started school it stopped feeling better! I think its because I am caring a really heavy backpack around so I got myself a rolling one! Hopefully I will be able to get that back into shape!

I have been trying to work out but I don't seem to be able to keep a schedule! I really want to tone in certain areas but am not motivated enough I guess. Wish I could just look good with out it but that's kinda improbable.

I am going to send off with a dream I had! Woke up thinking it was pretty funny!

"I wish something cool would happen!" Joe transforms into a car! "Hows this?" I look..."Eh its been done, I want to meet @ryan_buell!"

Ryan Buell is the star of a show called Paranormal State and it would be so cool if I could meet him and have him sign my book! LOL What a weird dream.

Hopefully I remember to update here every once and a while. The next thing I need to put up some pictures. Peace! Hannah

No comments: