Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I am not sure how someone can have a 40 hour work week and do 14 credits! I only work part time and do 14 and i feel a little overwhelmed! But luckly i get all my homework done and i like my teachers! I have to do my first midterm tomorrow and so i made a big long list of all the bold words from my book. Took me a long time. I hope i am ready for it. I will have help from 2 others who are in the class with me we each took a chapter and studied it then we will compare answers. The teacher said we could. This weekend is goong to be long though. I have to get ready for a graded essay and 1 more midterm. For one of my classes i need to send my teacher on a fake 2 week vacation. Wanted to send her to South Africa but it to expesive. I need to figure out where i can send her. Anyway just wanted to jot down some things from school.

No comments: